671207W Tradition Induction 7 Piece Cookware Set Berndes
Expand your cookware collection by adding the Tradition Induction 7 Piece Cookware Set by Berndes. With the 10-inch open frying pan, 4- quart sauté pan with 11.5-inch lid, 4.25-quart Dutch Oven with 10-inch glass lid and the 2.25-quart saucepan with 8.5-inch lid. This versatile Berndes collection of pots, pans, and lids help perform a variety of kitchen tasks from pan-frying, searing, sautéing, boiling, blanching, braising, slow cooking, stewing and so much more! Since 1921, Berndes cookware has been made in Germany, carrying forward the same renowned Germany quality into the present day.
- Limited Lifetime Household Warranty
- Made in Germany
- 3-layer non-stick surface ideal for low-fat cooking
- Handwashing recommended
- Wooden handle pans oven safe up to 300˚F
- Molded side handles (dutch oven) oven safe to 350˚F
- Pyrex glass dome lids oven safe to 350˚F
- Sauerland ash wooden handle enhances control of pans
- PFOA free
- Sloped sides allow for easy sliding and plating of food
- Compatible with all cooktops (including induction)
- Made of 2.5mm high-quality aluminum
- Premium 6mm premium induction base allows for even heat distribution
- Formed through vacuum casting
Limited Lifetime Household Warranty
Berndes U.S.A. (Range Kleen Mfg., Inc., exclusive North American distributor) warrants cookware to be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal household use to the original purchaser. Ceramic and Nonstick coating is guaranteed not to peel off under normal household use. Marring of ceramic and nonstick is normal and does not affect the nonstick properties or cookware. To maintain your cookware, we recommend you follow the Use and Care instructions carefully.
During this period, Range Kleen Mfg., Inc will repair or replace, at it’s option, any defective item returned to Range Kleen with original purchase receipt. If the item is out of production, an item of similar value and function will be substituted. Commercial use of this product voids this warranty. Incidental or consequential damages are not covered by this warranty. This warranty is non-transferable.
This warranty will not cover damage caused by misuse of the product in direct opposition to the supplied use and care. All discoloration, scratches and stains, or other signs of misuse or abuse of the cookware that do not affect the function of your cookware, is not covered under this warranty.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
We Also Recommend