671207 Tradition Induction 2.25 Quart Saucepan with Glass Lid Berndes
From reheating soups to hard-boiling eggs and making morning oats, this versatile Tradition Induction Saucepan with Glass Lid by Berndes is a must for every cook. Easily warm sauces, blanch vegetables and so much more in this induction suitable saucepan by Berndes. Since 1921, Berndes continues to carry forward the same renowned German quality into the present day.
- Limited Lifetime Household Warranty
- Made in Europe
- 3-layer non-stick surface ideal for low-fat cooking
- 100% PFOA-Free
- Handwashing recommended
- Pan oven safe up to 300˚F
- Heat resistant Pyrex glass dome lid (oven safe up to 350˚F)
- Sauerland ash stick handle enhances control of pan
- Sloped sides of pan allow for easy sliding and plating of food
- Compatible with all cooktops (including induction)
- Made of 2.5mm high-quality aluminum
- 6mm premium induction base allows for even heat distribution
- Formed through vacuum casting
- 8.5-inch pan
Limited Lifetime Household Warranty
Berndes U.S.A. (Range Kleen Mfg., Inc., exclusive North American distributor) warrants cookware to be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal household use to the original purchaser. Ceramic and Nonstick coating is guaranteed not to peel off under normal household use. Marring of ceramic and nonstick is normal and does not affect the nonstick properties or cookware. To maintain your cookware, we recommend you follow the Use and Care instructions carefully.
During this period, Range Kleen Mfg., Inc will repair or replace, at it’s option, any defective item returned to Range Kleen with original purchase receipt. If the item is out of production, an item of similar value and function will be substituted. Commercial use of this product voids this warranty. Incidental or consequential damages are not covered by this warranty. This warranty is non-transferable.
This warranty will not cover damage caused by misuse of the product in direct opposition to the supplied use and care. All discoloration, scratches and stains, or other signs of misuse or abuse of the cookware that do not affect the function of your cookware, is not covered under this warranty.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
We Also Recommend