5440124 B. Green 10-Inch Fry Pan
B. Green cookware brings a sustainable cookware line to market for the eco-conscious consumer. Crafted in Italy from 100% recycled aluminum cans, B.Green prevents waste from accumulating in landfills and gives a new life to food-safe cans. It also uses 95% less energy than required during traditional cookware manufacturing, giving this cookware a very small ecological footprint.
Each piece of B.Green features a natural proprietary non-stick b.nature quartz coating providing an effortless non-stick release, ensuring foods release easily. In addition, this cookware is 100% recyclable when it reaches the end of its lifespan, ensuring it remains eco-friendly from beginning to end. Since 1921, Berndes continues to carry forward the same renowned quality into the present day.
- 10-Inch diameter
- High-performance b.nature coating features long-term non-stick properties, making it highly durable
- Modern, ergonomic soft touch handle features a double screw connection for added durability
- Patented induction mesh bottom with coating for protection against oxidation
- Crafted from 100% recycled, high-quality food-safe aluminum cans
- In combination with the aluminum, the patented induction mesh base ensures efficient heat conduction
- Suitable for all stoves (Gas, electric, glass ceramics, halogen, induction)
- PFOA free
- BPA and Nickel free
- Black, easy-to-clean interior and exterior
Use & Care
Limited Lifetime Household Warranty
Berndes U.S.A. (Range Kleen Mfg., Inc., exclusive North American distributor) warrants cookware to be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal household use to the original purchaser. Ceramic and Nonstick coating is guaranteed not to peel off under normal household use. Marring of ceramic and nonstick is normal and does not affect the nonstick properties or cookware. To maintain your cookware, we recommend you follow the Use and Care instructions carefully.
During this period, Range Kleen Mfg., Inc will repair or replace, at its option, any defective item returned to Range Kleen with the original purchase receipt. If the item is out of production, an item of similar value and function will be substituted. Commercial use of this product voids this warranty. Incidental or consequential damages are not covered by this warranty. This warranty is non-transferable.
This warranty will not cover damage caused by misuse of the product in direct opposition to the supplied use and care. All discoloration, scratches, stains, or other signs of misuse or abuse of the cookware that do not affect the function of your cookware, are not covered under this warranty.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
We Also Recommend